Comment on page
GitHub Status check example
GitHub OAuth uses GitHub personal token-based authentication to send the results of your Playwright runs to GitHub.
For share your Playwright test results as a GitHub status check item:
- Open Project Settings screen and click “+ Add Integration”
- Select “GitHub (legacy)”
GitHub OAuth integration - setup example
You will need to provide the following details to activate the integration:
- Full URL of your GitHub / GitHub Enterprise repository, for example
- Optional: Status label that will be used to identify the status check item
When activated and configured properly, Currents will start sending status check updated for the associated commits.
GitHub Status Check example
To deactivate GitHub integration, simply remove the integration item from the list.
Please note: your CI environment must expose git commit information in order for cypress agent to send commit details (sha, repository url etc.) and enable the integration.
- To expose your git information, please make sure that
.gitdirectory is present in your CI environment
- You can explicitly provide git information via environment variables