Comment on page
Setting up SAML2.0 SSO with Okta as an IdP - Cypress SSO
SAML as the SSO mode with provisioning is available for customers with an active subscription. Please follow the guide below to enable the integration and provide the necessary details to Currents support team.
Enabling SSO will affect all users of your organization who access Currents, users would not be able to sign in to Currents using a different authorization method when SSO is enabled for your organization.
- SP-initiated SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Just-In-Time provisioning
- Custom Roles for team members are not supported at the moment - the roles need to be manually configured for each user via the dashboard; new accounts will be created with "member" role
- User Deletion - Currents won't be notified if user access is revoked in IdP. You can delete the users on the team page
- Enabling SSO will mandate the auth method for all the team members
- The following SAML attributes are supported:
- Install Currents application from Okta Integration Network (OIN) application catalogue: Applications > Applications > Browse App Catalogue. Type "Currents", select the application from the list, then click Add Integration and follow on-screen instructions
Installing Currents from Okta ION
- After installing the app, select the Sign On tab for the newly installed Currents app
Getting Metadata URL from Currents SAML ION application
- Copy the Metadata URL from the Okta Admin Console, SAML 2.0 Sign on methods section.
Your SAML configuration for Currents is complete. You can start assigning people to the application.
The sign-in process is initiated from https://app.currents.dev
- 1.From your browser, navigate to https://app.currents.dev/login
- 2.Enter your email, then Continue
- 3.Enter your Okta credentials (your email and password) and click "Sign in with Okta". If your credentials are valid, you are redirected to the Currents dashboard.
The following SAML attributes are supported: